Portable Water Extinguisher – LPCB Approved
Water extinguishers are only suitable for Class A fires consisting of paper, wood, straw, coal, rubber, solid plastics and soft furnishings. They are the simplest, most common, and least expensive type of
extinguisher. Water extinguishers are the easiest to maintain variety and the least hazardous, since they only contain water. They cool the fire by soaking it and the materials with water, extinguishing the flames and absorbing heat from the burning objects, and are often found in shops, offices, retail premises, schools, hotels, warehouses and domestic premises. They are usually able to put out a fire completely. A
drawback is that they cannot be used on burning fat or oil (Class F), burning metals (Class D), burning liquids (Class B) or electrical appliance fires.
* Designed to comply with BS EN3
* Factory filled with high versatile ABC dry powder for great fire knock down
* High UV resistant polyester coating for extra protection from extremely harsh elements
* Easy squeeze-grip operation and all metal handles
* Complete with metal brackets (1, 2kg models with vehicle brackets)
* Heavy duty brackets for marine and truck applications (optional)
The fire extinguishers are suitable for use in factories, ware- houses, commercial building offices, shopping centres, schools, hospitals, ships, small boats, vehicles, residential homes, etc.
EMACO GLOBAL LLC
5761 Schaefer Ave.,
Chino, CA 91710, USA.