EMACO two Way Fire (Pillar) Hydrants are Wet-barrel fire hydrants with two valve openings above the ground line. Made according to BS750 Standard for use in water-supply service outdoor areas where the climate is mild and freezing temperatures do not occur. Under normal operating conditions the entire interior of the hydrant is subjected to water pressure at all times.
* Efficient hydraulic design provides optimum performance & maximum flow.
* Threaded & Field replaceable Two numbers of 2½" hydrant landing
* valves with cap and chain.
* Size: 4" Inlet 2½" Outlet
* Available: in Red Color, Inlet as Flange Table E BS10, Outlet BS 366 Female Instantaneous
Material : Body – Cast Iron to BS 1561
Valve – Copper Alloy to BS 1982
Hand Wheel – Cast Iron to BS EN 1561
Inlet : 4” BS 4504
Outlet : 336 Female Instantaneous
Flange : (4”) 100mm Table E BS 10
Working Pressure : 15 bar
Test Pressure : 20 bar
Finishing : Red and Yellow (Optional)
Applicable Standards : BS 5041 – 1 :1987
EMACO GLOBAL LLC
5761 Schaefer Ave.,
Chino, CA 91710, USA.