Flexible / Expansion Joint
An expansion joint or movement joint is an assembly designed to safely absorb the heat-induced expansion and contraction of construction materials, to absorb vibration, to hold parts together, or to allow movement due to ground settlement.
* Connection Ends: Flange to BS EN 1092-2:1997
* Working Pressure: PN10/16
* Temperature Range: -10℃ – 115℃
* Vacuum Capacity: 700MM/HG
* Size: Available size client’s requirements.
EMACO GLOBAL LLC
5761 Schaefer Ave.,
Chino, CA 91710, USA.