Automatic ABC Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher
This type is designed to combat fires in transport, such as in the engine compartments of boats or large vehicles, or in industrial use, such as in generator or computer rooms.
Advantages include easyrecharging and lack of constant monitoring, and removal of the need for manual operation in unmanned areas.These extinguishers are designed to spring into action when they detect heat. On the downside, their placing is crucial, since they could be set off erroneously when the ambient temperature reaches the
trigger level. Available as dry powder (blue).
- Designed to comply with International Standards
- High UV resistant polyester coating for extra protection
- 68°C red bulb is standard
- Powerful firefighting capability e.g. 6kg ABC powder covers 25m2
- Compact and economical automatic extinguisher
- Suitable for A, B & C class fires
- Safe for use on electrical equipment
EMACO GLOBAL LLC
5761 Schaefer Ave.,
Chino, CA 91710, USA.